Monday, May 21, 2012

|{ Step 1 + Jon's Birthday }|

Jonathan took his Step 1 exam!! YAY!!! SO glad that it's over!  He hasn't found out what he got yet, hopefully soon! It was pretty much what all of the other wives of med students told me it was going to be like.  I'm glad they told me so that I could be prepared.  I honestly didn't realize how bad it had been though until it was over and all of a sudden I had my regular, happy, loving husband back! I sure missed that guy!! :)

After he finished his test I brought him pizza from Pizza House! We went to the mall for a bit and got some new clothes.  Then we went to see Avengers in 3D! SUCH a good movie!! We had a blast!!!






The next week was Jon's 27th birthday!! The night before we had some friends over for a BBQ and games! He got some fun gifts from his friends!  On his actual birthday he opened his presents from me! The biggest being a .22 handgun.  I couldn't actually buy it for him so we went to get his permit and then went to pick one out.  We got to shoot it the next day and he loved it! The rest of the day was spent relaxing, eating Korean chicken, and spending time together! It was a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment