Thursday, February 07, 2013

|{ Silly Boy Of Mine }|


I came home to this the other day. It makes me laugh! Every time we have cookies Jonathan does this! Takes a bite of a cookie and then leaves it there! It's too funny! I remember thinking that he better stop doing this when we have kids. Then I changed my mind. There are obviously some things we should not do in front of our children but I realized that I always want our children to know who we really are. I want them to remember our little quirks. To have those things that drive them batty while they are living with us but that they look back on with fond memories. I want my children to know their parents. I don't want to hide that. My husband makes me laugh with things like this! I adore that man!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment