Friday, February 12, 2010

My Husband Rocks Friday


I decided to start My Husband Rocks (MHR) Friday. There is a huge group of bloggers who blog every Friday about why their husband rocks and I really liked this idea.

Since today is Friday, I decided that I would start today!

My Husband rocks because he works so hard for us. He really puts in so much effort to make sure that we have everything we need. He spends countless hours on the phone, which can be a little frustrating at times, but I am so glad that he does because I know that he is doing it for us! He honestly does his very best to make me happy. He is encouraging me as I look for a job and in so many other things. I love him SO much and I feel so lucky and blessed that I get to be married to such an amazing man for all of eternity!


Happy Valentines Day Jonathan!


Also, my Dad came home from Haiti this morning!! It is so nice to have him back! He did so many things there and helped so many people! I'm so happy for him that he was able to go! He's an amazing man! I sure missed him!!

ALSO, I am really excited to get my pictures back from Chelsey!! She told me yesterday that she would send the CD to me today and I am just tickled with excitement!! She posted some of the pictures on her photography blog http://chelseyheidornphoto.blogspot.com/!! I'll post some of them here and on facebook when I get them! I just can't wait!

Today was a good day, Jon brought me a hat back from the Manager Conference!! I missed him and it is SO GOOD to have him home!!

1 comment: