Monday, August 30, 2010

Let's Start with Design

Ok, so here goes my new weekly posts!!

I decided to start with Design for Mondays.  I will post things like room design, color combinations, decorating ideas, anything that I come across that I love and want to share!! Let's get started!!

I am SO excited for fall to get here!! It is my favorite season by far and I can feel it coming!! The nights are getting cooler, a few of the trees are beginning to show signs of changing color!! I can't wait!!  I think I am going to concentrate on an Autumn theme for a bit since we are getting so close!!

 Isn't this wreath so beautiful!?! I bet it would be super to easy to make too!!

I love this idea as a centerpiece or as something to just decorate anywhere with!! The pretty fall branches, the bright pop of the oranges, so simple, yet such a beautiful statement!!




I love the idea of taking something classic, like a pumpkin, and changing it to make it your own!!

SO beautiful!! What a way to make your guests feel special!! I think I would love to do this for Holidays!!

I really would like to do more crafty things! How easy and beautiful to replace one of the acorns with a large craft store pearl!!

What a great way to share the pictures of your family!!

Enjoy decorating your homes beautifully this fall!!! I hope you are all as excited as I am!!!

All of these projects were found at Better Homes and Gardens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment