Sunday, February 27, 2011

|{ Day 27: One Year Ago}|

DAY 27- A PICTURE OF YOU LAST YEAR AND NOW AND HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED SINCE THEN?

One year ago



Now


(Still haven't edited these, haha.  Things have been crazy lately, that's my lame excuse.)

So, physical differences, my hair is shorter and a different color and I've gained a few pounds (:( which I am trying to lose).

Other than that... let's see.  I have a job now, I am even more interested in photography (and I at least think that I'm better than I was), my sense of style in clothes has changed a bit (and I'm trying to wear more colorful things), I continue to get more and more happy in my marriage, I continue to become more independent, and... well that's all I can really think of right now.  There are plenty of things I am still trying to improve and change, but that will come in time and it's been a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment