Wednesday, February 02, 2011

|{ It's An Honor }|

A few days ago my brother and his fiancee asked me to be their wedding photographer!! I am so honored and excited to do it but I am also scared out of my mind!! A wedding is a big deal and I am NOT a professional, as much as I love photography there is so much I don't know and you really don't want to screw up a wedding!

So for the next month I will be doing as much studying and practice as I possibly can!! For all of you lovely photographers and fellow bloggers out there, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I am trying to figure out how to adjust the white balance in Photoshop Elements 8 and can't seem to figure it out, so any tips on that would be awesome!

BIGGEST WORRY-  I really suck at indoor photos (mostly due to lighting) and the reception is in a church house (no windows).  Please help me figure out how to make pictures look good there! I am also planning on buying a larger flash for my camera, what do you use for your external flash?

Anyway, even though I am worried, I am definitely very excited too!! :) It should be fun!!

Catching up on my daily photos!!

Day#22

Day#23
This is my view everyday.

Day#24
Jon drew on my arm, it took me 3 days to get it all the way off! :)

Day#25


Day#26
(Besides the bad quality) We hit 90,000 miles on our car!

Day#27
Jon's sushi 'mise en place'

Day#28
 A love note on my white board!

Day#29
My lovely lady!

Day#30
Our favorite notebook!! We have been playing Nancy Drew on the computer for a while now and we keep our notes in this notebook! We just finished Nancy Drew:  Ransom of the Seven Ships! 


Day#31
A lovely store here in Ann Arbor where you can buy things.. well, obviously.. By the Pound.  It's wonderful! Lots of spices and grains and wonderfulness!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE SUSHI! Where do you buy the fish at??? I would love trying to make my own but I would probably screw it up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eva Laura's Photography

    We buy our fish online. http://www.catalinaop.com/

    They are based in California and their fish is sushi grade, which is the hard part when it comes to finding fish anywhere! It's really great! And don't worry about screwing it up, that's how you learn! We have been making it for about 3 years now and only started to really perfect it about a year or so ago! :)

    ReplyDelete