Thursday, May 26, 2011

|{ Our Life }|

I told you it's been busy, here I go again, a few weeks since my last post. :)

New things? Not a whole lot.  Jon is SO close to being done with his 1st year of med school!!! This is his LAST WEEK!! WOW!! He just did Embryology and is now on Human Growth and Development.  It has been interesting to hear all the crazy facts he has learned and all the scary things that can happen to babies has definitely scared him, I don't blame him at all.  All the possibilities is definitely a scary thing.

I am still looking for a job.  I did not get the one I had the interviews for unfortunately but I try to take comfort in the fact that out of 142 applicants I made it to the top 5, that's cool to know.  Why doesn't anyone else want to hire me though? Sigh.

I started a second photography class, well more like a camera class and it's not near as good as the first but I hope it gets better and if nothing else it will get me to stay on top of things and cram as much info into my brain as often as possible.  I also started an exercise class, Zumba.  It was the fun the first time, the second time I got stuck in traffic and missed it, and the last time I left my tennis shoes at home, I was super irritated.  I won't be there next time either, so hopefully after that I will start to get some more exercise.

The reason I won't be there next time is because Jon and I are going to an orientation for a massage school.  I am considering trying again to go into massage therapy but we want to make sure not only that the school is a good one but that being a massage therapist in general will actually make me a good amount of money.  We'll see.  

I have to give a talk on Sunday, bleck!

Hmm, what else.  All of our TV shows are ending, but that also means that are summer shows are coming on!! Like LEVERAGE!! Which starts in a month! I can't wait!!  

Also, WE GOT THE LADY GAGA CD on the day it came out!!! We're so excited! :)

Oh, and last but not least we found today out that Jon's sister, Sarah, is having a BOY!! Congrats Sarah and Adam!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment