1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people
11 Random Things About Me
Let's see if I can think of 11 things.....
1- I couldn't even think of 1 thing so I actually answered the 11 questions first... :)
2- I LOVE fireworks, the 4th of July is one of my very favorite holidays!
3- I need to have my toes painted all the time! I think they look weird without polish on them, even if most of it is gone.
4- The only times that I really feel a strong desire to clean is when it's happy and sunny outside!
5- I hate tomatoes...and zucchini
6- I can't eat food when I have headphones on, the sound of me chewing is too loud and WAY too annoying!
7- I don't really have a favorite season...I just like the change of the seasons! Though if I had to choose I would probably say Autumn...or Spring...
8- I can't stand it when my feet get hot!! I can be hot all over my body and be fine but if I feel get too hot I freak out!
9- My favorite pizza is ham and pineapple!
10- I love it when my husband tells me about things he learned in school!
11- I don't really have a favorite color... I have favorite color combos: Gray & Yellow and Blue & Orange are my favorites right now
1. What instrument would you like to learn that you don't already know?
The piano! I don't play any instruments but the piano would be lots of fun!
2. Do you celebrate the little holidays in your home (April fools, St Patrick etc)?
I do!! Today we didn't do much, mostly just wore green and snacked all day while the hubby studied. I think these little holidays will be a lot more fun when we have kids!
3. What is your favorite TV series?
The Office and Leverage at the top of a long list (too long of a list), currently though I am LOVING True Blood!
4. What is the best date you've ever been on?
Hmm...I've been on lots of awesome dates with my husband!! The best would have to be the date that he proposed though! We went around and did a bunch of things that we had done while were dating before he proposed to me in a park at sunset!
5. What did/do you want to be when you grew/grow up?
A mom! I have just always wanted to be an awesome mom and be able to be home with them and raise them!
6. Do you like to cook? What is your favorite meal?
I LOVE to cook!! Not all the time, but most of the time!! My favorite meal is sushi (yes we make it at home) and I also really love Tangerine Stir-Fry Beef!!! YUM!!!
7. Are you a fan of social media?
Yes-ish! I am a big facebook and blogging addict BUT I refuse to join Twitter or Google Plus...
8. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
If language wasn't a factor it would be Italy. BUT in real life, it would probably be California.
9. Who is your idol?
Hmm...That's a toughy.... I look up to lots of people! My husband, my parents, lots of my friends, any girl with amazing bodies.... Other than my husband I don't have 1 specific person I would say was 'my idol'.
10. Are you good at sports? what is your favorite sport?
Haha! NO, I am terrible at sports. I do like to try and play though! My favorite sports are racket sports, particularly tennis and racquetball, even though I still suck at them! Favorite to watch: Football and my husband's volleyball team! :)
11. What are you currently reading?
I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, not sure what I'll read when I'm done...
1. What is your favorite vegetable?
2. What do you like to do when you have alone time?
3. What TV show/movie do you watch by yourself because no one wants to watch it with you?
4. What is your biggest dream in life?
5. What was the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
6. What pet have you always wanted but never had?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. Are you a Daddy's girl or Mommy's girl?
9. What is something you just can't stand?
10. What is your least favorite word? (Swear words don't count)
11. What is your favorite blog?
And anyone else who wants to do it! :)