Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Waiting....

Things have been a bit frustrating lately for us. We really want to know where we are going to go for Medical School but we still have a lot of waiting to do. We have to wait to hear from the rest of the places that Jon applied to, then wait to go to second look weekend, then wait to hear about financial aid. It's pretty tiring to try to plan ahead when there are so many things that we just don't know yet. We want to start looking for a place to live, but obviously we can't do that until we know where we are going. There is so much planning we could be doing but instead we have to sit here and wait and wonder and do nothing at all...

Then, on top of that, we are waiting for school to be over so we can go to California so Jon can sell security systems for one more summer, which we also don't really want to do, only because it means we have to wait for the summer to be over. It would be SO nice to move to where ever we are going for medical school about a month or so before school starts, so we can move in and get settled and learn a little about the city and where to find the things we want and need. But instead we get to move about a week before school starts and almost half of that week we'll be driving...

I am so excited to move! I can't wait to get out of Utah! I can't wait to go to church where people are there to learn about the gospel, rather then going there so socialize. It's really frustrating, and Jon and I have had this struggle lately because we want to go to church, but we really don't want to go at the same time because it doesn't 'feel' right. Anyway, I'm just excited to get out, to find out what it's like to live on our own, without help so close. I think it will help us to grow even closer together and learn to depend on each other more. It's going to be great. Not that it won't be hard. I'm really going to miss our families and my friends and just being around for all the exciting things like weddings and mission farewells which we expect to happen while we're gone. I just hope that I can make enough money so that we can go and visit sometimes.

I just can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment