Sunday, March 01, 2009

Working Hard



Jonathan went out of town this week. He left for California on Wednesday night and will be back today. It's been a little easier than I thought it would be because I have been pretty busy, but it was still pretty weird. The longest Jon and I have been apart since we got married was just overnight when he went to medical school interviews, so it was kinda hard. It was also kinda weird because when we were dating Jon went to California for 3-1/2 months to sell security systems, so to have him call me from California was deja vu a bit! Plus, he even went to Modesto, which was were he was selling that year. It was so weird! The pictures are of when I went down to visit him in Cali that year, 2007. Yes, my hair looks terrible. The top one is on the grounds of the Oakland Temple. The bottom one is us eating at an Italian restaurant called Pante Rei in San Francisco! It's amazing food!

Anyway, he went there to do a little selling and look at the apartments that we are going to be living in. They are called Siena Villas and they are in Elk Grove. From the pictures I found online, it looks pretty nice. It made me more excited to go down to Cali this summer! He sold 2 systems while he was down there! It was so awesome! He has been having a hard time selling here in Utah, he got 1 a little while ago, but it took him a long time to get a sell here. It's good to know that he can still sell, it's just that Utah is hard. Blah, the closer it gets for us to move, the more I really start to dislike Utah and can't wait to get out of here. I still want to come back eventually though.

While he was gone I got a ton of my online schooling finished! Hopefully the extra time will add up and I will be more likely to get done when I want to. All in all, this week has been fairly uneventful. For us at least...

Our good friends Shelli and Eldon had their baby this week! Her name is Chiara! Congratulations to them! They'll be awesome parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment