Sunday, April 19, 2009

Apologies

I just wanted to apologize for the way I have been acting lately. I have been really down lately and I haven't handled it very well. I could blame it on the stress of moving or the fact that I had to change my birth control prescription (yeah, TMI), but in the end, I really can't blame anything or anyone. I have taken things too personally or literally and I apologize for not handling things in a more mature, ladylike manner. I hope that I didn't offend anyone too much. I promise to be better and that it won't happen again. I am really very sorry, it is something that I am working on improving about myself. I love you all and I hope you can forgive my bad behavior. Thanks for listening. Always, Shalay P.S. On an unrelated note, I will also be added a new 'gadget' to the side of our blog (----->) to track Jon's sales this summer so everyone can be up to date with his success!

No comments:

Post a Comment