Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SUCCESS!!!

A lot of great things have been happening in the last few days! It has been fantastic!

Jon had been doing really well selling! He got 4 sales yesterday which he hasn't done for about 5 weeks, so that is awesome! Also, he just hit his 100 mark!!! Good job baby! I knew you could do it!! There is an incentive going out to all of the guys for a cruise later in the year! Each person was given an individual goal to hit and if they do it then they get to go on the cruise! Jon's is 150 and I really think we'll be able to go! 2 cruises in a few months time! Yay!!

Also, I just found out today that I PASSED MY TEST!!! I am WAY excited! I was really worried about it and actually had a hard time actually opening the email that told me because I was terrified that I failed again! But I didn't!! I passed with 93% and even got HONORS!!! I am just so happy that I don't have to take it again!! Thanks honey for being so supportive and encouraging!! I love you!

So things are going fabulously! We are having tons of fun with the people out here and the summer is quickly coming to a close. People usually go home around the end of August, and I am dreading it because we'll be here until November and I'm really going to miss my friends. How sad! But we still have a month so I'm totally going to make the most of it!

Also, Jon's friend Matt just got engaged to a sweet girl named Kim! I am absolutely thrilled them! They are getting married on November 21st, which is SWEET! Because Jon and I were married on November 20th and we already plan on being in town for Thanksgiving! So we won't miss it! We wouldn't miss it anyway, but this is easy now! Hurray! Congrats friends! We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the both of you! And good luck to Jon for making the 150 mark. I'm sure he'll make it. I hope you have fun on your cruise! And make sure to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete