Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAIR CUT!!


I finally got my hair cut again today!! I've been wanting to do it for a while because it was at that nasty awkward length where it's not short enough or long enough so it just looks weird! So today I went and got it cut and colored! I really love it! I'm glad that I started to be daring enough to cut it short, because I think it's a good change!! The colors I got were blond highlights, dark brown lowlights, and bits of red!! It's SO cool!! I love it!! So much fun!!

I've also been working on changing my clothing style, which I mentioned a while ago, and it has been going really well! So far so good!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new hair! It totally fits you and is very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love it! It makes you look a lot more sophisticated. You definitely look like your in your twenties, and not your teens. Which is awesome how a hair cut can do that. Anyway, I really love it. :D

    ReplyDelete