Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Test Attempt #2

I just submitted my 2nd attempt at my test!! I think it went really well actually! Definitely better than the first time. I only had a few blanks and though there may be mistakes that I failed to see, I think that I should at least pass. I need 85% to pass at all, 95% and up would be best though. I think that I at least got somewhere in the 90s, so we'll see. I officially have to wait for 2 weeks (again). Waiting is tough!! But at least I don't have to worry too much, I just need to enjoy the break and try not to think about it!

***** Oh! Also, if you have heard about Career Step (careerstep.com) from me and have decided that you want to try it, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would add me as a referral! That would be FREAKING AWESOME!!! Thanks!! ******

I am leaving tomorrow morning to drive to Utah to pick up my sisters!!! I'll be there tomorrow (Wednesday) night and I'm driving back to California with them on Thursday morning! So lots of driving, but it will totally be worth it!!! I can't wait!! It's going to be great!!!

Also, Harry Potter movie #6 comes out in theaters tonight/tomorrow!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!! (For all of you who had no idea. ;) )

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment