Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two Years Of Marriage


Jonathan and I just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary! It's been an absolutely amazing 2 years! We are so blessed. I love Jon even more every day and I am really excited to spend the rest of my life and eternity with someone who lifts me up so much! He is truly an angel!

For our anniversary we went to get my hair cut and colored! Jon recently colored his hair a dark red and my hair turned out the same color, it was not what I thought it would be but I still love it! People keep commenting on how our hair is the same color, no it was not on purpose! Though it is kinda cute! After that we had to hurry to a surprise appointment for something... it was a surprise from Jon. It ended up being a dentist appointment for me! I HATE the dentist! I can't believe he took me there on our anniversary! GOSH! lol! I'm kidding... well, I do hate the dentist but the appointment was easy and such a great surprise. He took me there to get my mold done so that I can get a flipper. For those who don't know, it is similar to a retainer, it will have a fake tooth in the spot where I am missing one, thus covering the space and making it look pretty! Eventually I'll get a permanent implant there but the process takes at least 6 months and we just move too much to make that an option right now! I'm so happy that he did that for me! Thanks baby!

So, his gifts to me was a haircut at an awesome salon and my flipper. I gave him great slippers, which he asked for, and a cookbook from one of his favorite cooking shows! He loved it! Phew, another gift giving occasion over and successful, why is it so hard sometimes? Anyway, after my appointment we went and did a little shopping and then we made sushi together! We had to use his parents kitchen, oh the joys of not having a place to call home, but it turned out to be okay. We didn't make too much since it was just the 2 of us, but it was still so yummy! We also printed out a selection of pictures from this year. Our anniversary traditions include getting or making sushi, watching our wedding video, and printing out pictures from that year and putting them into a photo album. I love it! It's so fun to look back on the year as well as past years!

It was a perfect day! Thank you so much Jonathan for making my life so much better!! It has been the best two years of my life! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment