Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Chelsey Heidorn Photography

So I definitely missed both Monday's and Tuesday's posts.  Both mornings ended up being so busy that I didn't have time to blog before starting work!  And getting off at 9 o'clock at night generally means I won't be posting after work either!  I also decided that when days like this happen that I won't try to make up for it.  I will really try to get it done next week though!!

So Wednesday is Photography and I thought I would share with you this great photographer!! Our husbands worked together for a few years so I have gotten to know her over the past few summers! She is really great, super creative, so beautiful, and I love her photography!!

Here ares some of my favorites of her work!


































































Those are just a few! I pretty much love everything she does!! And yes, there are pictures of me and my hubby up in there!  She also did this really cool Film Noir series that I LOVED, you can check it out on her blog!!! 


She also just announced that she is pregnant!! Congrats to both her and her husband Miles, they are great people and are going to have a gorgeous baby!

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks Shalay! What a pleasant surprise! I love checking your blog with all your fun new posts, and what a sweet thing to have me on here! And thanks for the congrats on our baby.. so crazy. I still can't believe it's happening. You're too sweet for thinking of us, and me in this post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete