Thursday, September 30, 2010

Homemade Italian Pizza

Jon and I were desperately missing real Italian pizza so we decided to try our hand at making it!!

It turned out surprising well!! The flavors were amazing!! The crust was still too crispy for our liking but it was still delicious and we ate and ate until we couldn't eat any more!!! It was a ton of fun!!!





So simple yet SO perfect!! Crushed tomatoes, artichoke hearts, fresh mozzerella, a few green olives, and fresh basil!! AMAZING!!! We can't wait to make it again!!


OH!! And I almost forgot!!! I made that Pumpkin Pasta the other day and it turned out amazing!!! Jon told me the best pasta he had in Italy was a pumpkin pasta and he LOVED this dish!!! YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks AMAZING...I had pizza tonight for dinner and this kind of makes me want to pull out a slice of the leftovers! ;)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete