Friday, November 19, 2010

The Beginning Of The End

Jon and I went and saw Harry Potter 7 at midnight last night!! Our showing started at 12:01 and we were in the IMAX theater!!! It ROCKED!!! And because the IMAX theater is assigned seating, we got there about 20 minutes before the movie started and didn't have to worry about getting crap seats!! YAY!  We were about in the middle of the screen and exactly half way up, it was perfect! My man rocks for getting us those seats!



For dinner before we left we ordered pizza and I asked them to put the olives in the shape of lightening bolt to celebrate the occasion.  I forgot to take a picture, but that's okay, it didn't look that great, haha!

Then Jon had to study so I spent my free time getting ready to go.  I put on dark (ish) makeup and painted my nails black (which is my most favorite color to paint them!) and then I drew the dark mark on my arm.  I did pretty good if I do say so myself.  Especially since I had to do it upside down!


Then we both got dressed all in black and wore long coats.  I wore my boots and tucked a chopstick inside one to be my wand. Haha!

It was so fun when we got to the theater.  It's so exciting to see people get all dressed up and what other time do so many strangers get along so well?! It was so exciting!


While we were waiting for the movie to start some random guy ran into the theater and yelled "TROLL!!! Troll in the dungeon!!!" And pretended to faint.  It was so funny.  He got lots of cheers!

Then someone came out with a microphone an asked everyone to turn off their phones then told us they would only start the movie when we got loud enough.  So cheering and clapping and stomping ensued and the movie started!



AND IT WAS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!!! It was so funny and it looked so good, it followed the book so well and it was just fantastic!!! I'm so glad the next one is coming out in only 6 months instead of year!!

I am so glad I read the book again before going to see the movie because Jon had to ask me a bunch of questions after the movie!  I definitely want to go and see it again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment