Friday, January 07, 2011

First Weekend Of 2011

Happy First Weekend of 2011!!!  Jon and I don't have much planned this weekend, in fact I think we are getting sick.  But that's okay, hopefully it will at least wait a few more days!  On Sunday we are hoping to bug bomb our house.  We found fleas on our cats and we have NO IDEA how they got there since they are strictly inside cats, so we want to make sure, now that they are gone, that there are no more in the house that can get on them.  That also means we have to leave the house for about 4 hours total, with our pets.  So we are going to go over to our friend's, Katie and Doug, house and hang out with them for a bit!

I am loving my new work schedule, I can't remember if I mentioned it before but I was working from 1 in the afternoon until 9 at night.  I am now working from 9 in the morning, until 5 at night.  It is SO much better!! I still work Tuesday through Saturday, but that's okay. :)

I also realized that of all the things I have started doing in relation to my blog, my weight loss challenge, my Julie/Julia project, posting 6/7 days of the week with different things, even My Husband Rocks Friday, I have not completed!! I am really bad at stuff like that!!

It makes me nervous I won't be able to finish doing my Picture a Day challenge but it also makes me more determined to do it, and it's not that hard, so I can't really complain right?!

So far so good, I have taken a picture everyday! :)

Day#3
I finished the 1500 piece puzzle I started on Christmas!  Jon ended up not helping because it was too hard with all the colors.  Poor guy.

Day#4
It snowed!!

Day#5
We barbecued burgers for dinner... in January! :)

Day#6
We gave our cats baths (to help get rid of the fleas) and Asrielle bit me...really hard!

Day#7
After spending over an hour driving around lost yesterday, Jon spent a long time today making me a map of Ann Arbor and all the places we usually go! He's a life saver! :)

2 comments:

  1. God luck with your picture a day. You're off to a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete