Friday, February 18, 2011

|{ Catching Up On The 30 Day Challenge }|

DAY 13- YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIAN AND WHY?


(Photo found HERE)


LADY GAGA!!  I ADORE her!!  There are a million reasons why, enough so that I decided she deserves her own post.  So keep an eye out for a post all about GAGA!! Love you Mother Monster!!


DAY 14- A TV SHOW YOU'RE CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO.


I am watching SO MANY shows right now it is ridiculous!! So to pick just one... I would normally say Leverage, but since it's not on right now, I'll pick one that is.


(Photo found HERE)


MODERN FAMILY!!! If you have not started watching this show yet then you must! It is HILARIOUS!! I love watching it with Jon, he always laughs so hard!! And it's won awards including an Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series!! It's amazing!


DAY 15- SOMETHING YOU DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT.


(Photo found HERE)


Chapstick!! Oh my gosh!! If I don't have my chapstick I freak out, I'm totally addicted! I seriously can't live without it, it's sad.


DAY 16- YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH.


Again, so many to choose from in both the male and female categories.  But for right now, I'm going to say ...


(Photo found HERE)
MATT BOMER!!


He plays Neal Caffrey in White Collar and he is BEAUTIFUL!! Not to mention he plays a thief, which just happens to always be my very favorite! But dang! I can't get enough of him! He was one of the people to introduce a category for the Golden Globe Awards!! Oh man he just gets me excited every time I see him! And who can resist those startling blue eyes!!


DAY 17- A PHOTO OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.


Starting with ME and going clockwise, Me, my husband Jonathan, my soon to be sister-in-law Shantell, my brother Skyler, my sister Kira, my sister Amberlee (Nichelle), my daddy Ray, and my mommy Tami.


DAY 18- SOMETHING YOU CRAVE A LOT.


(Photo found HERE)


Sunflower seeds. It's an addiction, one that I am actually pretty embarrassed about, not the most attractive food to eat but my Dad always had them growing up and now most of my family constantly eats them.  But for goodness sakes I do love them, especially hot ones! They are kind of perfect for me, they keep me doing something with my hands and they are small enough that I don't feel like I'm snacking like crazy.  I especially love them on road trips, they keep me awake when I start to feel sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment