DAY 23: 15 FACTS ABOUT YOU.
1. My favorite nail polish color is black and I own more black shirts than any other color.
2. I have a habit of chewing on my headphone cord while I work.
3. As excited as I was to settle down for a few years here in Michigan, I find myself already anxious to move. I hope one day that goes away and I won't feel it for my whole life.
4. I used to hate Mexican food and now I find myself craving it quite a bit.
5. My favorite cartoon characters are Bambi and Peter Pan.
6. I have a real problem with finishing things that I start and I hate that about me.
7. I used to be totally against moving to California for good (even though that is where Jon wanted to live) because I am scared of earthquakes but now it's the only place I want to end up.
8. At 22 years old I am still afraid of the dark.
9. There is nothing that I enjoy more than dreaming of our future together.
10. My childhood dislikes in food were tomatoes and zucchini. I still hate both.
11. I really miss the atmosphere of Pinnacle summers.
12. I am terrible at keeping up with all household chores, but especially the dishes and the laundry.
13. I am not very independent, I almost always need someone with me in order to do things. I really want to change that.
14. I can never stay mad at my husband for very long.
15. I have the most amazing husband in the entire world! No doubt about it!!