Wednesday, February 23, 2011

|{ Day 23: 15 Facts About Me!! }|

DAY 23:  15 FACTS ABOUT YOU.

1.  My favorite nail polish color is black and I own more black shirts than any other color.

2.  I have a habit of chewing on my headphone cord while I work.

3.  As excited as I was to settle down for a few years here in Michigan, I find myself already anxious to move.  I hope one day that goes away and I won't feel it for my whole life.

4.  I used to hate Mexican food and now I find myself craving it quite a bit.

5.  My favorite cartoon characters are Bambi and Peter Pan.

6.  I have a real problem with finishing things that I start and I hate that about me.

7.  I used to be totally against moving to California for good (even though that is where Jon wanted to live) because I am scared of earthquakes but now it's the only place I want to end up.

8.  At 22 years old I am still afraid of the dark.

9.  There is nothing that I enjoy more than dreaming of our future together.

10.  My childhood dislikes in food were tomatoes and zucchini.  I still hate both.

11.  I really miss the atmosphere of Pinnacle summers.

12.  I am terrible at keeping up with all household chores, but especially the dishes and the laundry.

13.  I am not very independent, I almost always need someone with me in order to do things.  I really want to change that.

14.  I can never stay mad at my husband for very long.

15.  I have the most amazing husband in the entire world! No doubt about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment