Saturday, February 05, 2011

|{ Day 4: Best Friends}|

I had this mostly done yesterday but my computer was being retarded and wouldn't let me upload pictures.

DAY 4:  YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH OF YOUR BEST FRIEND

I have a lot of friends that I really love so it was hard to try to pick my 'best friends.'  So please don't be offended if you aren't on the list.  These are the people I keep in contact with the most! :) I love you all!


Mercede, my very best friend since we were in 5th grade together!! Even though she moved before 6th grade started we never lost touch! I love her with all my heart and I wish we could see each other more often!



Erick and Kira, I met them after Jon and I started dating! Erick and Jon went to undergrad together and are a blast when they get together!! Erick is also in medical school! He is in his 2nd year at Stanford! We miss those 2 like crazy!!


My lovely sisters, Amberlee and Kira, I love these two to pieces! We have a blast together and I know I can always talk to them and they know they can always talk to me! I miss them everyday!! p.s. The 3 of us are hoping to start a blog together soon, so keep an eye out for that.


Rochele! Oh how I love this girl!! We met during one of the Pinnacle summers.  We were in Sacramento that year! It was sad that we didn't really get to know each other until the summer was almost over because we clicked instantly.  Then the next summer we only got to be together while in Nashville, maybe about a month, before Jon and I left for Dallas. I was super bummed to leave her behind.  I love her with all my heart!


Jess! I met her this last summer when her and her husband came out with us to Dallas! I was intimated by her at first, she always looks so amazing, but we instantly became friends.  Before we left Nashville the two of us and Rochele were practically inseparable! She really inspires me and I look up to her so much! She's a blast!

Why don't ANY of my friends live close! It really sucks!  None of them even live close to each other! Mercede and my sisters live in Utah (about an hour or more away from each other), Erick and Kira live in California, Rochele lives in Idaho, and Jess lives in Arizona! So unfair!! I miss them all so much!


And then of course my #1 best friend in the entire world! My amazing husband!! He's always the one I can turn to and talk with and play around with! We have a blast and I'm so happy I have such a wonderful man to spend eternity with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment