Wednesday, February 02, 2011

|{ Days 1 and 2 }|

Instead of starting on Day 1 today I thought I would day 1 and 2 so I can just go along with the month...until I get the end of the month of course! Haha.

DAY 1- A PHOTO OF YOURSELF AND A DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOUR DAY WAS:
(Taken in 2007)


My day has been alright.  I am getting over a cold, today is the first day that it isn't so bad, so that's good!  Other than that I have just been working, which went well today! And of course I have been blog stalking, which is my favorite thing to do on the internet! :)


DAY 2- TELL US ABOUT YOUR JOB:


Well, I work as a medical transcriptionist.  I had to get certified to do it and that took about 9 months to finish.  I get to work from home (which is the main reason I decided to do it) and I work a full time 40 hour  week, Tuesday through Saturday!  It can be hard sometimes, mostly just to stay focused, but other than that I really enjoy it and I'm glad to be able to be bringing in some money while my Med School Student Husband can't work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment