Wednesday, February 09, 2011

|{ Days 6, 7, and 8 }|

The weekend plus me getting sick did not help me stay updated, big surprise I know! But I'm catching up and that is what counts!

DAY #6 - A PHOTO OF AN ANIMAL YOU'D LOVE TO KEEP AS A PET.

There are quite a few things I would love to keep as pets but I'll stick with #1 on my list!! :)

(Picture found  here)

A Toyger!!! It's a newer breed of cat specifically bred to look like tigers! Look at those lovely stripes!! They are slightly larger than an average house cat, have big paws, noses, and ears.  I want one SO BAD!! But they are definitely on the pricey side so it will have to wait a bit!


DAY #7-  YOUR DREAM WEDDING

This could be quite a long one for me so I'll keep it short, I am really into design and I love the idea of planning weddings.  Mine was super amazing!! The colors were bright and happy!! Bright blue, super bright yellow, and hot pink! It was wonderful!!

And I had the most amazing man at my side to share the day with! I'm so lucky to have him!



DAY #8- A SONG TO MATCH YOUR MOOD

I REALLY miss California right now! I'm in a pretty happy, sexy mood, so that works too!





No comments:

Post a Comment