Tuesday, February 22, 2011

|{ What I Missed Over The Weekend }|

DAY 20- THE MEANING BEHIND YOUR BLOG NAME.

I fairly recently changed the name of my blog to LoveStruck!! I chose it for several reasons.  One-  Because I am! My husband is everything to me!  Two-  It also comes from two songs that my husband and I love! Thunderstruck from ACDC and Starstruck from Lady Gaga.  I wrote a post all about it HERE!!!


DAY 21- A PHOTO OF SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.


This lovely lady!! I miss her to pieces and I can't to see her in 1 WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!


DAY 22- A LETTER TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HURT YOU RECENTLY.

Dear Dragon,

I love you so much but when you keep stepping on my toes with your heavy shoes it really hurts, especially when you do it on purpose! But that's okay, I love you anyway... you do bite hard sometimes though.  ;)  RAWR!!

Love,
Your Tiger 




Photo Challenge
Day#50



Jonny at the car show in Cincinnati sitting in a sexy car...and just like a girl, I can't remember what car that is... Haha!


Day#51

The entrance to Jungle Jim's, which will be explained in more detail in my next post!




Day#52



Waiting for sushi at the Green Papaya in Cincinnati.


Day#53



Playing at the arcade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment