Tuesday, March 01, 2011

|{ Day 28 & 29: Movies And Pet Peeves }|

Day 28-  What is your favorite movie?

Wow, with all the movies out there does anyone really have a #1 favorite?! I really love movies so this is a super tough question.

First though, I am so glad I saw The King's Speech before it won the Academy Award for Best Picture!! I would have to agree and I am so happy that it won! That movie was amazing and surprisingly funny! And it had SO MANY people in it that I recognized including Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter (who I ADORE!!), Geoffrey Rush, Timothy Spall (who play Wormtail), and Michael Gambon (who plays Dumbledore).  It was really cool and just a fantastic movie!!

And, coincidently, that also leads me to movie I have decided to claim as my 'favorite movie.'  One that also has won the Academy Award for Best Picture and also has Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush in it.

Shakespeare In Love

(Image found HERE)

I love this movie with all my heart and soul!! It is so romantic and so well done!  It is absolutely beautiful!! I will never forget how I felt after the first time I saw it.  I am so glad we decided to see it!! It also has Gwyneth Paltrow in it and I absolutely ADORE her!! (Her and Helena Bonham Carter are my favorite actresses and while I am on the subject, Johnny Depp is my favorite actor, they are all AMAZINGLY talented people!!).  So yes, I think Shakespeare In Love is my favorite movie! :)



Day 29- What is your biggest pet peeve?

My biggest pet peeve would have to be bad drivers.  I can get pretty angry while I'm driving, mostly due to stupid people and bad drivers.  It drives me nuts!  Go the speed limit, use your turn signals, and don't be stupid!! That's all I ask!!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites as well!! I haven't watched it in forever - so maybe we should watch it sometime soon! The music and costumes just take my breath away every time.

    ReplyDelete