Thursday, March 03, 2011

|{ Day 30: The End }|

Day #30-  Something you could never get tired of doing.

Eating good food!! If my stomach could hold all I wanted and I wouldn't get fat then I could just eat and eat and eat! I love food, good food!! It makes me super happy!!


So there we go, THE END!! I made it! Late, yes, but I made it!! Hurray!

Yesterday I flew into Utah.  I was supposed to get in at 11:00 pm but due to winds I actually got in at midnight!! I felt bad because my Mom wasn't the only to stay up to come get me.  My WHOLE family did! Which was sweet and I was so happy to see them but Kira still had work and Amber still had school and my Mom had to work the next day.  They are good people! :)

The next couple days are going to SUPER crazy busy, so you may not hear from me for a few days.

Here's to hoping things go well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment