Wednesday, January 11, 2012

|{ The Holidays In Utah: PART III }|

After Christmas we did a lot of things! We played even more games, we met up with some friends, and celebrated New Years!

We ate at In-N-Out twice!

I met up with my one of my very best friends, Mercede, and we went where we always go, Happy Sumo, for lunch!

We went to hang out with Jon's two best friends, Matt and Josh, and their wives, Kim and Jaime.  The both just hand babies last fall!

Josh and Jaime's baby, Keira.  Sadly, I realize now that I did not get any photos of Matt and Kim's baby, Mitchell.


For New Years we went and saw a movie with my sisters! We saw The Darkest Hour, it was super fun! Then we went home and watched the ball fall with my family, p.s. YAY LADY GAGA!!  We rang in the New Year with a glass of sparkling cider and a kiss!

Us at the Movie Theater!

We also went and saw the 'Up' house! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment