Sunday, September 09, 2012

|{ Certified Massage Therapist }|

Yesterday, September 8th 2012, I graduated from the Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy!!

I'm a massage therapist for real now!! I can't believe it!! I got a job about a week ago at a place called Vibrant Touch.  I'm helping out a lady who has a private practice and needs help with her clients! I can also use her room for my own clients (which I will soon be working on getting! :) )

Graduation was amazing! It was surprising emotional, there were lots of tears knowing that we won't get to see each other again and that we've all been such an integral part of each other's success.  I gave a short speech which I think went pretty well, if your lucky I might post the video sometime...if your very lucky! :)

There was a lot of laughter and inside jokes as well, it was an all around amazing experience and now I'm a massage therapist!!! WOW!!!

Here were some of my favorite photos! I'm so glad my hubby was able to take lots of photos! :)



We get to put our hand prints on a canvas when we graduate!

I put an orange heart in Michelle's print and she put a pink one in mine!






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Shalay! That's so great - you've worked so hard. Also I love your hair - it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) I can't believe I'm actually done!!!

      Delete