Monday, November 30, 2009

2 WEEKS!!!

Jon and I are leaving for our Italy trip in 2 weeks from today!!! It is so surreal! It still hasn't really hit me! 2 weeks from right now we'll be waiting for our midnight flight to take us to New York to start our trip!! AHH!! I'm so excited! It's going to be the trip of a lifetime!! We really won't be able to do this again! A month long trip to Europe! Wow! I'm glad we get to do this before we have kids and while we still have the money to do it before medical school starts! I feel so blessed!

I'm so glad that Jon is the man that he is! If he wants something he works for it and makes sure that it happens, even if it takes a while! I really admire him for that and for so many other things! He really is the most amazing person I know!! Gosh I love him.... My life is everything I ever wanted it to be and more and I feel so lucky! I don't know what I did to deserve a man like him! He still gives me butterflies!

Anyway, the point is that I'm SO EXCITED for our trip!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment