Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chicken Enchiladas

Last night I made Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. I did this especially for my dear husband because I'm not a big fan of Mexican food. I can eat some stuff but I don't like that classic Mexican flavor. The cumin, chili powder, the flavor of taco meat. Yuck, it's not my favorite.

So I put aside my own feelings aside to make something that my husband would enjoy!! And guess what? I liked them!! They were pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I think part of it had to do with the little bit of cinnamon that was in it. Jon was impressed that it was all homemade. He had never had them homemade and not from a packet before. I've never had them before at all so I didn't really know the difference.

It was really easy though! A super super simple dish! I couldn't understand why you wouldn't do them homemade! They were really really good! I totally suggest you try this one.

I didn't take any pictures of this one.
I rate this recipe 4 1/2 stars. I found it on foodnetwork.com. It was a recipe from Racheal Ray, so it is probably on her website too.

1 comment:

  1. mmm:) enchaladas:) I love them so! man...now I have a craving...hmm...maybe I shall make them:) YAY!

    ReplyDelete