Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ginger-Garlic Pork with Sizzling Rice


One more recipe down!! It's so nice to be going through my project again! So much fun!

Tonight I made Ginger-Garlic Pork with Sizzling Rice. It was a a little hard and definitely a bit more time consuming than I expected but it was really tasty!! The rice was cooked and rolled into balls or patties and then fried and the pork was dredged with flavorful flour and fried as well. There were a few things I would change about it. The rice was too crispy and hard to eat, I would have done something like roll it in a batter or something before frying it. The crust of the pork fell off while I was cooking it and I think it was because the recipe didn't tell me to dip it in eggs before dipping in flour, I think that would have worked better.

The gravy was absolutely amazing! It took a long time but not a lot of effort and it tasted so yummy! All in all it was a successful dish and Jon and Ben really liked it too!

I would give this recipe 3 and half stars!! I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment