Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Living The Dream


Last week Jon and I moved to Nashville, Tennessee!!!! We'll be spending the summer here while Jon sells security systems with Pinnacle Security! We are super excited for this summer for so many reasons!!! Jon is a manager this summer and has recruited a lot of guys. I'm so proud of him for working so hard!! He's already got 2 sales too, which is freaking awesome!!!

We have so many awesome people who will be coming back to join us and I am so excited for them to get out here!! Most will be here in about 2 weeks or so. We are going to have so much fun and I'm going to have a blast with the wives! It's going to be so great!! This summer is going to rock and I am so so so excited!!!


We have a lot of stuff with us this summer. We usually just pack up what we'll need for the summer but this year we took out everything we own!! We decided to do it this way because right after the summer we'll be heading to Michigan so Jon can start medical school and instead of going all the way back to Utah to get our stuff we decided it would easier to just take everything out. It's a tight fit but we did get everything in our apartment and it's been so much fun to have all of our stuff with us! It took us almost a whole week but we finally got everything unpacked!

My job is going well and, for the most part, I really enjoy it. It's nice to be able to do the work on my own schedule and I think I finally have figured out all of the little details.


Jon got sick again. He's pretty much got sick once a month for the past 3 months which is really weird since he really doesn't sick that often. We did realize that every time he gets sick it is right after a big move. Poor guy, I feel so bad for him. He really really hates being sick. I mean, no one likes being sick but it's really hard for him. Both of the sales he got were while he was sick though, so I'm super proud of him. He's so amazing!!

So life is great and I couldn't be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment