Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summertime!!!

Life in Nashville has been amazing so far!! We love the area, the weather is gorgeous and we are out here with people we love. I'm so happy to have Rochele out here and we have spent a lot of time together. Last weekend we had a quite a few more people come out and this week there have been even more. It's weird to think that there aren't any more people coming out that we know from last summer. Definitely people we know, but not from last summer. There are just 3 girls from last summer who came out this summer. Me, Rochele, and Chelsey. We're excited to meet new faces and make new friends! I am also really excited for Jon's recruits to come out!

Jon is at 11 sales so far! He is doing really well and I'm so proud of him! We are doing well saving our money so far which is something we struggle with during the summer. All of a sudden we have money and feel like we need to spend it, but so far, we are doing well saving it. Our goal this year is to pay off all of our debt and hopefully be able to buy a condo in Ann Arbor.

Cooking is going well. I have done a few new recipes that I probably won't post because I'm lazy. Haha. I'll work on starting to post them up again!

I've been doing pretty well at reading my scriptures everyday and so is Jon. It's been a cool thing to do and something that I have always struggled with but I can see how important it is. Yesterday and Monday I didn't read my scriptures and they were just terrible days. But today I read them and while nothing has happened yet in my day, I already feel so much happier and content and ready to do what needs to be done. It's a great feeling!

I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment