Saturday, May 01, 2010

My Husband Rocks


I can't believe I forgot this again. I think I need to put an alarm on my phone or something to remind me! I even posted a blog yesterday and I still forgot!! My gosh I'm terrible!

I've really missed my husband this last week and half. Jon's parents have been in town visiting and while we enjoy having them here, it means less 'us' time. It's hard to even take the time to talk about much with others around.

This week my husband rocks because he is grateful! I am one of those people who thrives on praise. If I do something that I think should be noticed, like making a nice dinner or cleaning the house for example, than I make a point to make sure it is noticed. It means a lot to me that Jon almost always notices without me saying anything. He is always so grateful to come home after a long day of selling and have a yummy dinner.

I love Pinnacle summers because we get to spend so much time with the other people out here and we have a lot of fun. It can be really hard though. Especially if he hasn't had a sale one day or just had a bad day. Plus he gets home so late and he is tired and hungry. We want to have a nice big dinner but it sucks to have to eat so much that late at night. It's been a battle to try to figure out what is the best way to work out our lives but Jon is always so thankful for the effort I put it and I am so grateful for all the hard work he does during the day and the attention he still gives me.

It's so nice to have each other to get through the tough spots in life. I love Jonathan so much! He is everything to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment