Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Friday!

Look people! I remembered!!

This week my dear Jonathan rocks because he takes care of everybody.

My husband is so giving! He works hard to take care of me and to make sure I'm happy but he also wants to make sure other people are as well. If there is a family member or friend visiting then he works super hard to make sure they are comfortable and have everything they need and want. He worries so much about his recruits that he brought out here for the summer and he works super hard to try to help them be as successful as they can be. So many people look up to him and he really puts a lot of effort into making sure that he lives up to their expectations.

I love him so much! He is such an amazing man and he has so much to give! He is truly amazing. I really look up to him. He has so much more drive than I do and I learn so much from him! I love you Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment