Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Better Half


Big surprise, I missed it again!! My husband really does rock people! Haha. Yesterday I wasn't home all day and so I missed it again.

As I was falling asleep last night, with our mattress on the living room floor and both me and my husband still feeling a little sick, I looked over at my sleeping husband and thought about all the things that have been going on in our lives lately. I couldn't help but be grateful for all that my husband does for me. He goes out to work even when he isn't feeling well and he always knows how to make me feel better. So even on those days when I'm feeling sorry for myself and like no one likes me he is always right there to cheer me up and tell me how silly I am being.

I love knowing that if I didn't have any friends at all and it was just him and I together that we would be more than happy. I don't need anybody but him and sometimes I wish it was just us. Don't get me wrong, I love all my friends and family!! haha! I'm just so happy to know that when we move away and suddenly don't know anybody that we will be perfectly happy. I'm so in love with Jonathan. He is everything to me! I saw this quote today and thought I would share:

Here's to love...fluttering butterflies and earthquakes to the soul.

I thought it was so cute and absolutely true. I love those butterflies which are so tender but those earthquakes...when you so filled up with love that it shakes you to the soul...that is the best feeling you can ever have!

I love you so much Jonathan!! Thanks for being such an amazing man, husband, and lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment