Thursday, July 01, 2010

New MT Job!!

I just started a new job! The last one was not really working out. It was not steady enough and I needed more work. So I just started a job with a new company. I started working yesterday and so far I really like it! It's a lot better! I even get benefits after three months! I have a steady work flow and the work is a lot more like I was taught in school! I really love it so far!

I'm excited to be able to start bringing in some money for us, especially since once Jon starts medical school he won't be able to work. It is a lot of pressure on my shoulders but I know it won't be forever and I'm glad I can help support him! We leave in 3 and 1/2 weeks and I can't believe it!!! We are so excited to stop worrying about selling and move on to something bigger and more exciting!!

I am enjoying spending time with Amber! It's so nice to have her here!! I miss the rest of my family but she's so great so it's okay!! I adore that girl!!

I feel so grateful for all that has been going on in our lives! It's going so well and I really appreciate all that Jon is doing! He is so wonderful and inspiring and encouraging! I don't know what I would do without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment