Friday, July 16, 2010

100th POST!!!

That's right!! This is the 100th time I have posted on my blog!!! It's so exciting!! I can't believe it!! It has been a good ride so far! We have a done a lot of things and made a lot of changes in our lives and I'm excited to see what the next 100 posts will bring!!

My Husband Rocks Friday!!
This week my husband rocks because he is so romantic!! He is so creative for dates, holidays, and little things just because! He has bought me flowers for no specific reason, he offers massages often, and he loves to just be with me! Our best times in our marriage are when we are totally alone with no one around, which is one reason I am so looking forward to going to Michigan!!



This week I decided to do something special for him because we haven't been totally alone for a few weeks. I made him his favorite dinner (pesto calabrese), put on a special CD that he made for me when we were first married, and put candles everywhere. We ate dinner and enjoyed each others company and when we were done eating we put on 'Shakespeare In Love' and I gave him a body salt scrub. We spend the night wrapped in each others embrace and enjoying every minute of it. It was so amazing!! I am learning more and more about him every day and I look forward to learning more. I am so in love with my man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment