Friday, July 23, 2010

Last Friday In Texas


It's My Husband Rocks Friday!!

This week my husband rocks because he is so good with kids!

Jon has always been so sweet with little kids. He knows how to talk to them and how to play with him and they just love him. I imagine that he learned it from having a sister that was born when he was in high school, so he has had some practice. I just love watching him. I am not as good as it. I don't know how to talk to other people's kids very well, though I do try, I just always feel a little bit awkward. It's something I need to work on.

But today one of the other salesman and his family came over to watch us feed our snake. They have 2 little girls and a boy and they are so cute. They weren't scared at all and Jon sat on the floor and told them about the snake and how to touch her. He let them hold her and put her around their shoulders. He showed them her 'rainbowy' tummy and they just loved every minute of it!

It's so fun to watch and I know that one day he is going to make a really amazing daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment