Saturday, August 07, 2010

10 Things I Love

So this is a new thing I am going to start doing. I go through a lot of different phases where I can't get enough of certain things that I find I absolutely love!! So I thought I would blog about them! This won't be weekly or anything, just whenever I feel like it!! 1. Dalmatians
Image found here.
I think they are so awesome!! Jon doesn't like dogs but if I can convince him to get a dog one day, maybe when we have kids, then I think I am going to try to get a dalmatian! I have heard they are bad with kids but I have also heard that that is a myth, so we'll see. I think they are super pretty and very classy! I always think of 101 Dalmatians when it shows all the dogs and all the classy dogs like big poodles and stuff. I love them! 2. Color Me Katie Blog If you have not seen this blog yet then you NEED to check it out!! Katie lives in New York and is a street artist and freelance photographer and she is so stinking cute!! I watch her blog like a hawk because she is so fun and always makes me smile. I want to be more like her! This is a MUST SEE!! Check it out! Color Me Katie!! 3. Katy Perry
Unknown image location.
Lately I have really enjoyed Ms. Katy!! She is so pretty and so adorable!! I love a lot of her music. I have always love 'I kissed a girl' and her newer songs 'California Gurls' and 'Teenage Dream' are equally awesome!! She is so cute! I love watching her music videos!! She has the cutest style of clothes too! What a doll! 4. Audis
Image found at oneightturbo.com.
I am not a big car person, a typical female trait I suppose, but lately I cannot get enough of the new Audis!! They are so pretty! I love the pretty bright dotted lights on the front and the contrast of the white and black!! I want, I want, I want!! I think I first fell in love when this car was on Iron Man!! LOVE! 5. Fireflies
Image found here.
I have never before seen these glowing bugs until we moved to Ann Arbor. Now I get to see them every night in my yard and I absolutely love them!! They are so cool and very stereotypically magical! They are super romantic looking and look like little fairies flying around!! I went outside one night and had a blast trying to catch them! I caught 2!! And it was totally worth the 45 mosquito bites I received in return!! 6. 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz
Video found on YouTube.
I love this song! It's so fun and makes we want to dance! I always turn it up really loud when it comes onto the radio! It's one of those songs were I love every part of it! There isn't any part that I don't like or am so-so about! It's so fun! 7. The Hunger Games
Image found here.
Jon and I just finished reading this book together and I really loved it! It was very interesting and kept me sucked in the whole time!! I love reading books with my husband, so that made it even better! We already have the second book and are so excited for the 3rd to come out this month! I highly recommend this book!! 8. Arrested Development
Image found here.
I know this show has been off of the air for quite a while now but we just started watching it this summer! We are almost done with it and we just love it! We watch it every night! All of the characters are so funny!! I think my favorite is Gob and Buster but I love all of them! Great show! Too bad it got taken of the air! Thanks to Jess and Mac who introduced us to it!! 9. Angel Wings
Image found here.
There are so many angel wings right now in clothing and jewelry and I absolutely LOVE it!! They are so pretty! I want to have so many of the pieces of jewelry I have seen around! For me, angels are not the cute little cherubs or sweet guardians sitting on our shoulder. To me, angels are power, there to help but they are not sweet and cuddly, they should be the amazing and powerful heavenly beings that they are! I love that view of them. 10. Black Nail Polish
Image found here.
It's no longer a 'gothic' or 'punk' thing. Black nail polish has taken on a whole new life, black is the new pink sort of look. It looks very modern, classy, yet adventurous! It is definitely my new favorite color for my nails. I just love it!! So there is my first '10 Things I Love' post! I hope this will be a fun new addition to the blog!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love a lot of these too! But my fav is Hunger Games!! I so can't wait for the 3rd book to come out! In fact, I've already paid for it. :) Anyway, thanks for sharing! I LOVE reading your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog header! way cute:) and I love this idea! I'm afrid I'm going to steal your idea;) Its just way fun!

    ReplyDelete