Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Husband Survey!!

I found this little survey on my great friend Jessica's blog and decided it looked like fun! So here goes nothing!

My Amazing Husband
What is his name?
Jonathan, Dragon, Sexy Man! (Take your pick :) )

How long have you been married?

We have married for a fabulous 2 years and 8 months!!

How long did you date?
Before we got engaged we dated for about 8 months. We were engaged for about 3 months! It was pretty fast for us, but I've definitely seen faster! :)

How old is he?
25!!

Who eats more sweets?
He does! I am more of salty snack kind of person.

Who said I love you first?
I did and he didn't say it back! It was so scared! I was sure he was going to break up with me! But within the week he said to it me, so it was all good!

Who is taller?
He is, by a whole foot! He is 6'3" and I am 5'3"!

Who can sing better?
I love his voice, I don't think I'm bad though... maybe the same!

Who is smarter?
Definitely Jon! He has a Bachelors degree and just started medical school. He is absolutely much smarter than me!!

Who does the laundry?
I usually do, though he helps when he can. It's the folding part I hate! Haha!

Who pays the bills?

Well it used to be all him. He was making the money and making sure the bills got paid. I am finally starting to help with the actually bill paying and now, and for the next few years, I will also be the one making the money, I'm sure he'll still help making sure bills get paid though! We are good at working together!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you are looking at the bed, he does! It was always me though until we moved into this house!

Who mows the lawn?

He does! He enjoys it, usually anyway. I don't mind doing it but I would rather leave it to him!

Who cooks dinner?

We both share equally in this chore. We both love cooking, though he is better than me at it! I am definitely jealous of his skills. He is pretty much better at everything than me.

Who drives?

He does, unless I am taking him to school or picking him up from school! I don't mind! I never have to drive on long road trips, he would much rather take the control!

Who is more stubborn?

I must say that I am. I'm not too bad about though, so that's good. We are good at compromising.

Who kissed who first?

He kissed me! We were getting ready to see a scary movie and cuddling close because I get pretty freaking out, and just before the movie started he leaned over and kissed me. Needless to say, I didn't pay much attention to movie!

Who asked who out first?

He asked me out! We went ice skating. We both made fools of ourselves that night!!

Who proposed?

He did! It was the best proposal ever! A whole day event! So perfect and super romantic! He is really great at stuff like that, another reason I am jealous of his skills!

Who has more siblings?

We have exactly the same amount of siblings! We both are the oldest and have 1 brother and 2 sisters!!

Who wears the pants?

Jon does! I am helpless without him!! :)

This was fun!! Everyone should do it!! Let me know if you do! I would LOVE to read your stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment