Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Surprise From My Man

So yesterday Jon went out to run some errands while I was working. When he came home he asked me to come out and help him take some things in from the car. When I walked outside I saw this!!!


He told me when we got to Ann Arbor that we would get me a bike so we could go riding together and have a fun way to get some exercise!! It's so pretty! I love it so much! I took it for a ride this morning and it is awesome! It's definitely true what they say about riding bikes, you really never forget, even though I haven't been on a bike in years! I am so excited to be able to use it all the time!!


There are so many things I want to do here. There this little island, I can't remember what's it's called right now, where no cars are allowed! I want to bring our bikes there! It's sounds like a really romantic place! If you have seen the movie 'Somewhere in Time' it is where that takes place! We are definitely going to go there one day! :)

My husband is AMAZING!! I am SO excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. The island is called Mackinac Island (pronounced Mackinaw) and you will love it - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete