Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's In Your Bag?

I've seen this done on a few other blogs and I thought it looked fun as well as it's a good way to get to know your fellow bloggers a bit better.

So what's in your bag, purse, diaper bag?

Here's mine!



1- Off white leather purse.
2- Ice Cubes gum + half a piece of Big Red (I rarely eat a whole piece of gum at one time)
3-  Birth control (the bane of my existence)
4-  Mini note pads where I keep information like future baby names we think of and ideas on gifts for Jon
5.  Pictures of my gorgeous little sisters


6-  Black snap wallet from Italy.
7-  All my cards:  Safeway, Debit card, Panera, Credit card, Godiva, Insurance Card.
8-  Business cards from Piranha sushi and Bare Minerals.
9-  Temple recommend and drivers license (which is soon to be renewed to a MI one!)


10-  List of fun and cheap date ideas
11-  Flipper
12-  Cell phone
13- Taser (Yes, you heard me right)
14-  Love note from Husband


15-  Keychain hold keys, kroger card, and mini flash drive (I admit, it has nothing on it, but I keep it on me because it makes me feel like a spy, true story)
16-  Hand sanitizer
17- Pen, always need to have one handy!
18-  Bronze/Isabella Buxom lip gloss (If you haven't tried Buxom you need to! I love it!)
19-  Medicated chapstick (I would die without it)
20-  Midnight Red Maybelline Lipstick
21-  Fingernail clippers


22-  Panasonic Lumix digital camera (You never know when you would have wished you had a camera with you!)
23-  Never ending shopping list.  I have had this same piece of paper on me for months now.  I just add to it and reuse it over and over!
24-  Envelopes for our new budget program! 


So Ladies? What's in your bag?!

No comments:

Post a Comment