Friday, November 05, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

WOW!! I can't believe I did 4 blog posts without putting on ANY pictures!! Yuck! Personally, I have a harder time staying interested in blogs that never post pictures so I can't believe I did it for so long!!

So to make up for it, here are some pictures of our lives recently!!






Lovely Fall Leaves!






Fall Ball!



My pumpkin

My pumpkin

Jon's super duper amazing University of Michigan pumpkin!!

Jon's awesome Iron Man pumpkin!

My other pumpkin!  I totally picked this patten only because it reminded me of Harry Potter! :)

Jon's other pumpkin!

Us together!

There you have it! That was pretty much our month of October!

Unfortunately we didn't dress up for Halloween.  We didn't have a need to and didn't feel like spending the time to come with something just for the 10 trick-or-treaters we got! We still had fun together though and decided to start a new tradition.  Every Halloween we will eat Vindaloo for dinner (one of my favorite meals, a spicy red sauce from India that goes over rice) and we will call it Vinda-Boo (we colored the rice green!)  and then we would go to a movie.  So on Monday we went and saw Easy A! It was super funny!!

So there you are, my attempt at making it up to you for the lack of pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment