Saturday, February 12, 2011

|{ Day 11 & 12: This Is My Town }|

DAY 11:  WHAT IS IN YOUR MAKE UP BAG.

I almost decided to skip day 11.  It's just my make up bag.  It's probably pretty similar to yours. But I figured it wouldn't hurt, I just don't want to take pictures.

So, I use Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara, Bare Minerals for coverage, and I have a mix of eyeshadows from Mary Kay that I have had for way too long, and from Smash Box which I love.  Other than that, I have lipsticks from tons of places, black eyeliner pencil, a pair of tweezers, my brushes from  Bare Minerals, and some other random things that I hardly ever use.

So there you have it! :)

DAY 12:  A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE TOWN YOU LIVE IN.

I did get the title of this post from the song 'My Town' from Montgomery Gentry.  I love country music, I go through phases where I don't listen to it for a while, but the past few weeks I can't get enough! :)



Anyway, so here is a picture I took on our first day in Ann Arbor! I love Ann Arbor! It has a cute small town feel with big city amenities! It's kind of perfect! I adore it!


No comments:

Post a Comment