I finished editing the pictures for the wedding as well as the bridals!! It took me about a week to finish that and then my computer decided it hated me so it took me a couple of days to get everything onto CDs, in the end I actually had to use my husband's computer to do the copying, Grr. Oh well! I got it done and the CD design and CD case design is done and they are in the mail on the way to their rightful owners! :)
So only a few more days until I get to share them! Yay!!
I also decided that I am just going to count my photo a day challenge numbers 59-72 in with the photos I'll share of what I did for the wedding! I don't want to get further behind.
The front and back of the finished CD cases!
The finished CD design!