Friday, September 09, 2011

|{ Massage Therapy }|

I recently started school to become a massage therapist!!! I'm so excited to really learn and get good at this skill and so far I am really enjoying school, partially just excited to actually be in school again, it's so much fun! I can't even believe how much I just enjoy taking notes in class and doing homework at home!! (Silly, I know, but there you have it.) But I also just love what I'm learning! So far it has mostly anatomy but I enjoy that too because that's what hubby is studying and I like that I can understand better (though not to quite such a large extent) what he is talking about.

Last week we bought my massage table and I just had to do a selfie shot of me studying with my massage table set up!! :)



4 comments:

  1. cute photo! so glad you are enjoying school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're enjoying school so much! I agree that it's nice to have some kind of common knowledge - throughout university, my husband (then boyfriend) was thrilled that we could talk about science things and have both of us get it.

    ReplyDelete