Tuesday, November 01, 2011

|{ A Visitor & Rowing}|

My Mommy came out to visit us a few weeks ago!!! She got here right as the leaves were perfect!! It was so colorful! She also got to see Jon play and win his volleyball tournament!! GO CLASS 1 KILLERS!!

We really enjoyed having my Mom here!  She was a huge help for us and it was so much fun to just be able to talk to her and get all caught up! We are very excited to go to Utah for Christmas (thanks to my Papa for buying our plane tickets!), it's going to be a lot of fun!!

While she was here we got to go to a cider mill (one of my favorite things about Autumn in Michigan), we got fragels from Bagel Fragel, we went out to lunch a few times, we made yummy food, we watched a lot of Jon's volleyball games, we watched X-Files, and we went to Bronner's Christmas Store in Frankenmuth! I was so happy to be able to share that with someone from my family!! My Mom loved it!!!

We had such a blast! I'm so happy that she came out to see us!! She's the best!!


















We also went rowing a few weeks ago with some friends, it was super fun! We even tricked the guys and put in the anchor without them knowing.  We were trying so hard not to laugh out loud (we were definitely laughing silently since they weren't looking in our direction) while the boys were rowing trying to chase swans and not getting anywhere. "Row harder!" "Why aren't we moving?!" It was hilarious!!




George rowed too hard and fell!

Jon just chillin'



No comments:

Post a Comment