Sunday, January 01, 2012

|{ The Holidays In Utah (In 3 parts): PART I }|

This year we spent Christmas and New Years in Utah! Both of our families live there (about 5 minutes from each other) and it was really wonderful to spend so much time with them!  We did so many things while we were there, it was a busy trip.  Prepare yourself for a lot of pictures...I may do this in 2 posts...

First- A few miscellaneous things we did there:

We made this monster bookmarks and decided to do the 4 Hogwarts Houses! 


We got to meet our nephew Ethan!


We played Killer Bunnies... A LOT!

Went to Desert Star to see 'It's a Wonderful Life'!


Second-  Every year we have a big Italian dinner and this year we did it with both of our families.

Appetizer plates/Jon cooking

My sister Kira taking pictures

The table

Ethan was definitely the center of attention, especially with the women!



After dinner we went to Temple Square to see the lights!!

Jon's little sister Angela was the only one of his family who decided to come.

My dad and sister Kira

My sister Ember

My parents





No comments:

Post a Comment